Agape Thrift Store where anyone’s passion for a good deal can be accommodated!
By donating to Agape you are helping people in your own community and making a difference in their lives.
Donations can include, for example, clothing, books, household items, and so much more. We gladly accept donations during our regular business hours. The sale of these items, in our store, allows us to provide the necessary services to those in need.
DONATION DROP OFF GUIDELINES FOR CLOTHING:
- ALL CLOTHING MUST BE BAGGED OR BOXED (no tubs unless tubs are donated as well)
- (DO NOT LEAVE CLOTHING ON HANGERS)
- CLEAN & STAIN FREE CLOTHING, PLEASE (We do not wash the clothing we receive)
ITEMS WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
- BED MATTRESSES OR BOX SPRINGS
- OLD TVS – WILL ACCEPT FLAT SCREEN TVS ONLY
- CAR SEATS
- SECTIONAL COUCHES
- CASSETTE TAPES
- COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, LARGE EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
- ENCYCLOPEDIAS AND TEXT BOOKS
- BUILDING MATERIALS
- BOWLING BALLS
- NON WORKING APPLIANCES, ELECTRICAL ITEMS, VHS TAPES
- FURNITURE PIECES THAT ARE STAINED, BROKEN, OR TORN.
- HIDE-A-BED SOFA
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES THAT DO NOT WORK
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- We offer a wide range of payment methods. We accept cash, credit card and debit cards for purchase. Agape no longer accepts checks.
Thrift Store Hours:
- Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Donations Accepted 9 am to 4:30 pm
9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Donations Accepted 9 am to 2:30 pm
- Closed Sunday
We are located one block to the north of Joint Township District Memorial Hospital (JTDMH) at the intersection of Spring Street and St. Clair Street.
Client Service Hours
Monday - Thursday
9 am - 4:30pm
Friday 9 am - 4.00pm
Thrift Store Hours
Monday - Friday
9 am - 5pm
Saturday 9 am - 3pm
Monday - Friday
9 am - 4:30 pm
9 am to 2:30 pm.